Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Hola!



Okay, so, this is my very 1st entry into the world of blogging! What to say 'bout myself? Not really a chatty cathy when it comes to talkin' about myself, but, here goes!



I am a transplanted New Englander, living in the deep South -- and, lovin' it! Our kids are grown and we now reside with 2 big hounds - Zoe (hence the name of the blog) and Brady.



Other than our love for our family, the Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics and the BC Eagles, I am also passionate about the crafts that I do. Although, I don't tend to call it crafts -- crafts to me, sounds more like a hobby. It has become way more than a hobby to me -- more of an obsession. Five years ago, I was introduced to the world of scrapbooking while I lived in Savannah, GA, and, well, now I have what my youngest son dubbed "the Scraptorium". It now shares space with all of the gems that I have purchased after becoming introduced to the world of "beading" -- my new passion.



Recently, I have been combining the two since my youngest son is getting married very soon -- the invitations were created in the Scraptorium along with the jewelry for his beautiful bride.



If anyone cares to take a gander at my etsy store:



ZoesCloset.etsy.com


1 comment:

  1. nice blog except u need a followers widget thingy. I'll check back later to see if u added one. Best wishes

    ReplyDelete