Just received a big, fat envelope from Shutterfly with our Christmas photos, so I thought I'd share a layout I just finished. I have a wonderful Canon Rebel, but need to figure out how to make my layouts look nicer on my blog. Anyway, thanks to our granddaughter's arrival last year, I have started to do more layouts. So, of course, this is Caroline Jayne's 1st Christmas layout!
Supplies: paper - Coredinations, KI Memories, Heidi Grace; dies - PTI Fillable Frames #5, Banner Builders, Spellbinders; stamps - PTI Banner Builders, Wreath For All Seasons
Thanks to Alison of AMI Designs for passing along The Stylish Blogger Award! And, in turn I am to reveal 7 things about myself
1. I am the youngest of 3 children
2. I met my husband in October 1975 and 3 weeks later he proposed and are still together; we will be celebrating our 35th wedding anniversary in September.
3. I have 3 grown sons and one delightful granddaughter.
4. When we lived in Savannah, on one occasion we went to our usual Friday night pizza joint, Vinnie Van Go-Go's, and sat next to Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck.
5. Love raw oysters and hate cantaloupe
6. Up until September when I had an appendectomy, I had a belly ring.
7. I am an avid reader.
And, now to pass the award along to:
Sue - suealthouse.blogspot.com
Jennifer - justjingle.blogspot.com
Joslyn - hereiswhatido.blogspot.com
Jennifer - simpleflourishes.com
Diana - designbydiana.blogspot.com
Keshet - keshetstarr.com
Danielle - meamontaryglimpse.blogspot.com
Gretchen - gretchenclark.blogspot.com
Haven't figured out how to make my links clickable - sorry!