Wednesday, July 7, 2010

This week's OWH Midweek Throwdown uses this floral pillow for a color inspiration for cardmaking.










I chose to use the pink and yellow in the pillow for inspiration to create my card:














This past weekend I made 2 more mini photo albums. The covers are made from bar coasters and hold wallet-size photos. The left one is for my nephew's best friend. He and his wife just had their 1st child. The one on the right is for my daughter-in-law's grandparents.










That's all for now -- off to make American Chop Suey for dinner tonight!

8 comments:

  1. You did a awesome job....your flower matches really good with one of the flowers in the pillow and I love how you made your own background paper!!! Such a pretty card!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color of your flower & button, and the scoring effect! I still haven't tried it yet, but I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice card! I love how you included the scoring technique along with the color challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the pillow, it reminds me of paper by SR from a few years back! Great cards and minis!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh you did perfectly on the colour challenge, Love your card.
    I just saw some coasters in Michaels and thought, humm those would make a really good base for a mini album. You know what they say about great minds :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your inspiration card is gorgeous! Your coaster mini albums are cute too! Thanks for playing along with us this week at OWH.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love your card! You can totally see the inspiration and you made it your own, too! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh...nice take on the challenge photo! Beautiful projects!

    ReplyDelete