Wednesday, August 17, 2011

The Midweek Throwdown at OWH is to make a card using the inchie theme. For my 1st card, I used distress inks smeared on a craft mat, spritzed with water, and then I smeared it with a piece of a manila folder. Then it was stamped and heat embossed.










Supplies: pp - My Mind's Eye; Provocraft Clockworks embossing folder; dies - PTI Banner Builders, Nestabilities square scallop; stamp - Hero Arts; Distress Inks - Ranger Spiced Marmalade, Barn Door

The second set of cards I chose to do were baby-themed cards:










Supplies: pp - KI Memories; Fiskars Border Punch; die - Nestabilities square scallop; stamp - PTI Sweet Baby

3 comments:

  1. Your baby themed cards are adorable! Thanks for sharing. Thanks, too, for visiting my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are awesome.
    I really like the orange one, orange not being my favourite colour, I think you changed my opinion on that. Nicely done.

    Your baby cards are so cute. Fun papers and such cute images.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards, I love distress inks! I can't seem to stop once I get started with them :) Thanks for playing in our "inchies" challenge at Operation Write Home!

    ReplyDelete