Wednesday, August 11, 2010

It's time for another Midweek Throwdown over at Operation Write Home. This week's challenge is to create a Fall-themed any occasion card with no sentiment.

Here is my creation:










Supplies: pp - very old Deja View; stamp - Art Impressions; buttons, ribbon, MS bakers twine, paper crimper

And, today would have been my Dad's 95th birthday. Although it has been 14 years since he left us, it seems like just yesterday. The grandkids called him Buppa! So, Happy Birthday, Buppa!

I'll leave you with a photo of my breakfast this morning. Found a recipe on allrecipes recently for muffin frittatas. They were quite good!

12 comments:

  1. Your Fall card is fabulous and I love the trees, I think it's a perfect stamp for Fall!

    The colors are ALL perfect !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhh, that's what I'm talkin' about, I love it! Thanks for playing along with us again this week at Operation Write Home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice card. My mind immediately went to my bare trees stamp for this challenge. It's perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your colors and the look of the crimped paper. Autumn is coming...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful fall card! I love the brown gingham ribbon. I don't think I've ever come across that before. I'll be on the lookout for it now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the inspiration!!! Your card is very peaceful looking and amazing!!!! Love it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous fall colors. Very pretty card! How sweet of you to pay loving tribute to your dad, too. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a great card! Love that stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE LOVE the card and the muffin looks yummy...never heard of it...I will have to look up...happy birthday to your belated father...mind has passed too

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I have a similar stamp - I will need to try this. Your breakfast looks really good.

    ReplyDelete
  11. great card. love the arrangement with the buttons!

    ReplyDelete