Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Today, my card is inspired by a tutorial from one of the blogs that I frequent. The blogger is Hilary Kanwischer (hilaryscraps.typepad.com)

Her card:














Now, I didn't have all of the cool elements that Hilary had, but I figured I had some supplies that I could substitute. Since I had no chipboard frames, I used Nestabilities round and scallop dies to cut out the frame. Anyway, here is my version:













Supplies: stamps - PTI Holiday Tree; pp - Paper Studio, Imaginisce; dies - Nestabilities, Sizzix; embossing folders - Cuttlebug Swiss Dots, Basic Grey Merry Christmas; buttons - PTI Vintage; MS bakers twine, machine stitching

And, here is yesterday's project -- pasta sauce!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards - especially that first one!

    Pasta sauce!! Dang - you beat me!!!! I want to make some again this year, but I have a feeling it's not going to get done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is beautiful. The sauce looks yummy

    ReplyDelete