Sunday, March 7, 2010

It's finally here...

Spring in Georgia!! After an unseasonably cold winter, the weather seems to be getting consistantly warmer. I know, how bad can it be in the South in the winter? As a transplanted New Englander, we deal with the cold, but, the native Georgians don't like this kind of weather AT ALL! And, they are not used to snow 2 years in a row! Anyway, Spring has sprung, and it is supposed to be 72 degrees here today! So, I'm off to the back deck to finish up a book.


The daffodils started popping up last week!













This is a birthday card I sent to my great friend last week for her birthday. I got a bit of the inspiration from the cards blog. I eliminated the heart that was dangling from the ribbon and I think it could be used for pretty much any occasion.












Take a look at this funny video from Jimmy Kimmel:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyGJXLxtVEo

Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Seriously I laughed so hard I had tears.
    When I am on my laptop I listen with head phones and my family was thinking I was nuts.

    ReplyDelete