Friday, June 25, 2010

For any of you that stumble into my little blog world, whether by accident or on purpose, you know that my scrap/cardmaking style is pretty much clean and simple. The design for these cards is just that -- from the Clean & Simple challenges on SCS. Three strips of patterned paper, rounded on one corner, and embellish!










These lovely birds were found on my birdfeeder yesterday morning. We do get a lot of colorful birds down here. I believe they are Black-Headed Orioles. If I am wrong, please enlighten me! Now we wait for the annual appearance of the Blue Bird -- it's quite a beautiful sight! Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I love your cards. I think you style is perfect.
    I love to see different birds, buy around here we mostly get crows and seagulls, yuck.

    ReplyDelete