Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The Midweek Throwdown challenge from OWH this week is to go thru your stash and use bling on a card - not glitter, though. No glitter can be used on cards for OWH.

I am not a huge bling-a-de-bling-bling person, but I did manage to come up with a card. This doesn't mean I don't have bling in my stash - I just don't use it a lot!

Found some Stampendous Dot Sparklers, satin trim, and a butterfly that I had already punched out of handmade paper. Also, used my Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher on the corners. Gotta use that thing more often.

8 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card!1 Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card! I just love the butterfly trail of bling!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty card, I like your "bling"! Thanks for playing along with us this week at OWH!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am lovin' this card!! Great quote, too! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute! Love butterflies. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a adorable card.....I just love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the circle and scallop shapes with your butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable card.. and Rio (who is shown by my comment) was so happy to "meet" Brady and Zoe!

    ReplyDelete