Tuesday, June 15, 2010

It's been a while, but I actually created a layout today! I am an extremely slow scrapper and sometimes I just need a challenge to get motivated. As I only started scrapbooking in 2003, I had tons of photos to work with. The latest challenge from the Scrap that Baby! site is to do a layout using a baby and his favorite things. Unfortunately, CJ is only 3 months old, so I don't know if she even has a favorite yet! But, I did find a photo of was my oldest son (he's now almost 32 years old) and his Pooh Bear. I still haven't figured out how to take a better shot of my layouts, but, here is it is:











The design of this layout came from an old Scrapbooks Etc. magazine.

8 comments:

  1. Adorable! (Both the kid and the layout!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie! Thanks for joining us at Scrap That Baby. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. how sweet! love that you are scrapping old photos too! Great layout

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great design and I love u scrappin an older photo! Thanks for playi
    ng along at STB!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. adorable! Love that paper! Thanks for joining us at Scrap that Baby

    ReplyDelete