Wednesday, June 30, 2010

This week's Midweek Throwdown for OWH is a Tasty Challenge! Make a card involving food. Well, apparently that is a challenge for me since I realized I did not have one stamp in the food category! So this is all I could come up with, a bit basic, but, it is what it is!










The ingredients for my card - scrap pp (Basic Grey), Dies (Nestabilities), MS bakers twine and cupcake embellishment, Cake Time! stamp (Purple Onion)

This is the book I am reading right now, borrowed from my daughter-in-law, Alexa. It's nice to have someone to swap books with.

9 comments:

  1. This is really cute! I love cupcake cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute cupcake card! I love the blue cs and your polka dot paper! Thanks for joining us this week at OWH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable card, I love the sentiment....awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your "basic" card is fabulous! Thanks for playing along with us this week at OWH!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card! Love the colors you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a yummy card.
    Keep us updated with what you thought of the book. I love to see what everyone is reading.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great colors!! Yummy card. Happy 4th of July!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card!

    And I'm always looking for good books to read, I'll have to check this out!

    ReplyDelete