Tuesday, June 8, 2010

While always on the hunt for new card-sketch sites, I was directed by Just Jingle this morning to Skipping Stones Design. Thanks, Jingle! Love the sketches and inspiration.

I chose a sketch from the May 11 post to create a birthday card.



















The sketch:



















As I, obviously, don't need all of the cards I create, the majority of my cards are placed in a box for Operation Write Home.

Not much else goin' on in our little lives right now. We are rabid Boston sports fans, so we watch whenever we can. Ain't easy livin' in Georgia and being a New England sports fan! Tonight it will be the 1st half of the Sox game and then on to root for the Celtics. It kills me that we have to wait until 9:00 for the game to start. Don't get me goin' on the fact that we to cater to the West Coast fans when it comes to game times! We have to wait for them to get home from work, but we have to stay up until midnight! Uggh! Just say'n!

Okay, I'm done with my rant!

1 comment:

  1. Cute card! I didn't know you followed Jingle's blog, too.

    ReplyDelete